Because no homes are alike, why purchase a security system that’s a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that features windows, doors, and motion sensors for your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security package that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Claremore home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security package, you can invest in:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion sensors for high priority rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Claremore Security Cameras Let You See Your Property When You Are Not Home
To see who is at your door or what made that sound in your yard, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and gives you a visual on your visitors or packages before you get the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and include low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch current video and receive notifications from each of your Claremore cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your house at all times to verify that things are secure - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications if the camera senses strange activity.