Catch A Water Leak Early With A Tulsa Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Tulsa Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Tulsa monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Tulsa?
You never want to descend your staircase to see that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Tulsa flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Tulsa flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Tulsa Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Tulsa flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (918) 308-5737 today or send in the online form for your free quote.