Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Tulsa
If you’re wondering about the most vulnerable spots for a home intrusion, your front door and lower-level windows are at the very top. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as vital components for home security installations in Tulsa. Even though the technology has been utilized for decades, you may be amazed at what current sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, no matter if you opt for a straightforward, simple configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with surveillance and automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to worry about your devices being attached correctly.
At the core of your door and window alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet powerful two-part magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the frame, and the other is mounted straight to the door or window. You secure your access point and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is engaged and an entry point is forced open, the contacts separate and the alarm is set off. But you should know, these modern devices can do a good deal more than just set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Tulsa
At the forefront of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous advantages, such as the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices signal your high-volume alarm if a window or door is opened when the system is armed.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re away? You are able to receive automatic notifications right to your smartphone whenever a component is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will receive an update as well. Your property will be protected, regardless of your location.
- Remote access and administration: With the intuitive ADT Control app located on your cell phone, you can review the status of your devices and turn them on or off.
- Home automation integration: Customize your home’s smart devices to function in a complementary fashion. You can have your lights engage or set a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They have an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any decor. You may even install completely recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wireless or wired devices based on your type of installation. Either way, your house will be more secure.
More useful than ever before, door and window sensors in Tulsa are able to be skillfully integrated into your whole home security package.
Request Your Modern Home Security Package In Tulsa
Would you like to get modern door and window alarm sensors in Tulsa that enhance your security and interact directly to your home automation? That is what you will discover when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we can do for you, place a call to (918) 308-5737 or submit the easy form below.