What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Tulsa?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Fortunately, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, some monitors now have high-definition video feeds and 2-way communication. You may even connect some monitors to Wi-Fi so you may roam all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Tulsa are so advanced that they are similar to inside surveillance in both capabilities and expense.
Should you replace your baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras have similar capabilities, you will find numerous residents in Tulsa linking their child’s bedroom to their comprehensive home security package. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should have at least 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared functionality for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-way talk: You won’t always have to go inside the bedroom to get your child back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion sensors: Even though it’s an option to have your surveillance system function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness could diminish over time. However, when your video surveillance detects unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a message to your mobile device. This is helpful when the baby soundlessly scales out of the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the space.
● Save and send recordings: Most baby monitors do not capture the video. Today’s modern devices allow you to transmit a 20-second clip to friends or family members to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: In lieu of lugging a separate device with you, you may now supervise your little one from your home security app. You might even check in on your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get a date night.